Friday, May 23, 2008

I am nothing but a fixture in this workplace

I'm worth nothing here.
I need to quit this job
It's getting harder and harder to remind myself that all this money I am earning is for Florida.
oh god...oh god...oh god.

I'm trying not to cry at work but it's getting really hard.

Everyone paid for in advance and ordered dinners and nobody bothered to ask me. Which firstly made me upset and nobody even said anything about it.Literally EVERYONE but me got them.

Here's the kicker as I was eating my lunch everyone started coming in to eat their dinners and I was forced out for space.

I didn't even get to eat my own dinner.

So now when everyone else is finished I'll go back in and eat my dinner alone just like I do every day.

Ontop of that I still have nothing to do.
Nobody gives me work to do.
I feel so worthless.

Aaron is busy at work and my cellphone is dead so I have nobody to call to talk to.

No comments: