Monday, June 30, 2008

Tracey Elias Brown


Yeah, I'm being pulled in already.

I've been catching myself talking and reading and doing everything Disney.

I have to keep my lips shut sometimes because I am worried that people are bothered by my obsessive personality when it comes to this job.


I'm just so excited.


I'm currently ready a teen novel called "The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark"

I am really enjoying it and am trying my hardest not to finish it because I don't want it to end.

But! As I am doing a little bit of research on something I had read in the book I find a Kingdom Keepers Two! "The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dawn" Apparently it's all about Animal Kingdom. It's slated to come out late August. Perhaps a plane book for me?


I also saw WALL-E on opening night.
It was perfect.
After that I rented the game.
Finished the game.
Then yesterday purchased a stuffed WALL-E and EVE

He's just so darn cute.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know I'm a *little* obsessed with Disney too... actually, I think my friends use the word "freak". I'm sure we'll all fit in at Disney though, we'll probably be the norm, ha ha!

PS: you and Wall-E look adorable!