Friday, July 4, 2008

Weight loss and warm weather

We finally have WARM weather.
It's 25 degrees out but it feels about 29.
It's beautiful.

Yet I really don't have a HUGH appreciation for it knowing that I will be leaving soon.
64 days today. I don't want to wish away my summer but I can't help it.

I've been continuing to run. I'm getting back into my excitement for it.
I had stopped but then I just starting wishing that I could lose more weight.
It seems like the more I lose the less attractive I feel? I don't know how that works.
I just want people to notice.

The sun makes me feel great.
Maybe I'll even go for a run outside today instead of inside.

I really can't wait to leave.
I can't wait for independence.
But at the same time...I know I'll miss Aaron.
I really hope that it'll work out. I know I'll have a bunch of great friends to help me through it.

No comments: