Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Health Insurance

I have my health insurance figured out!
I am going with Bluecross for one full year for $660
They cover me up to 5 million dollars.
I am able to come home for visits without losing my insurance (as long as they are no more then a week)

Bluecross has "preferred associates" that I will see.
Basically I call the number on the back of my card when I get there and they tell me the doctors and hospitals that I can go to.
The also pay the bill for me. So when I am going into see a doctor or if something happened I just give them a call before I leave (or someone else if I can't talk) and they will "be prepared to pay the bill"

Thank the lord.
This is the one thing I was worried about and the last thing I was worried about.
So! Now I pretty much have everything settled away for when I leave.

All I need to lots of money hahah.

It's 59 days until I leave.
That's wild.
When I started this countdown it was 218 days.

There is also only 16 days until my 21st birthday.
Wild

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAY! I went with Blue Cross too, but only for 4 months.

I love the new layout and design of your blog, it's awesome!