Monday, July 14, 2008

Goodbye Penney Mazda! Well almost.

So Friday I put in my two weeks notice at Penney Mazda.
The best part... I wrote it AT work, PRINTED it at work and handed it in.
The only hard part now is the next 10 work days.

I've started to hate the building just like I did with MUN and Canadian Tire.
I just can't stand being here.

My allergies are killing me lately too. uggghh

I'm at 54 days today.
11 days until my birthday.

Myself and Aaron are taking a vacation together for a week. Our friends are getting married in Nova Scotia so from August 6th-13th we're going to travel around our beautiful province along with the weekend we're flying to Halifax for the wedding in Kentville then going back to Halifax for an evening and the day. I'm very excited.

I'm hoping the month of August is going to be fantastic.
I'm sure it will be for even the simple fact that I will be working a whole lot less.

No comments: