Saturday, August 30, 2008

seevveen ddaaaayyyysss

Well folks,
I leave in a week?
So bizarre.

Myself and Aaron are cute and went and made teddy bears for each other at bears and cheers. I'll post pictures of them later. We named them "Walt" and "Flo" (flo is for the beginning of florida...) They are both VERY fat and will make great cuddle partners for us while we are apart. We also went to The Peppermill and Dairy Queen last night which was lovely.

My family going away party is tonight as well. Man my house is like party central.

Mike has left. He's now in Welland. He left on Wednesday. I have not heard from him yet but I'm sure he's okay. Kristen and Anthony leave tomorrow and boy oh boy is it ever crazy. Everyone is leaving and it totally breaks my heart. Aaron keeps making fun of me because I am also going and I get so upset that everyone else is leaving, but I can't help it. They're going to be in a strange place and I worry.

But at the same time I really take comfort in knowing that I will not be the only person that's away from the rock and my family. So we can talk and be big sooks together.

I've purchased my health insurance and all of that is figured out. I also got a second license so that when I get my Florida one I'll still have my Newfoundland one. I said I "lost" it. So all that is left to do now is pack. Amazing.
Our dudes coming home from the Hospital
Aaron with Walt and his Birth Certificate

No comments: