Friday, August 22, 2008

We don't need no crowd control!

Alright so 15 days.
Here's where I am in regards to preparation to leave.

-Semi packed my Canadian Stuff and some clothes

-Huge going away party tomorrow

-Costume ready for tomorrow

-Around 450.00 American to take hoping to have around 700

-Last day of work on Friday the 29th

-Family going away party on the 30th (the numbers are going upwards to 50? I didn't even know I had that much family?)

-Cleaning out my room almost every day and I STILL CANNOT GET ANYTHING DONE

-Vacation with Aaron is finished (it was lovely) I'm really going to miss being with him 24/7

- My flight is booked for September 6th, 2008 my Uncle Greg, Cousin Misty and my Grandfather and Grandmother and driving to pick me up at the airport. I am then spending three days with them before I start work.

-Insurance is figured out just me and dad have to go in once he gets home and purchase it.

-Yummy Jobs called the day before yesterday to tell me I've been approved through the USA immigration something or other and my Visa will be coming in the mail in around a week or so.

Either way the rest is just a cake walk (I hope)
I need to write up a list of things I need to buy/pack before I leave and start washing everything. I also need to start ripping some of my favourite DVD's so that I can have them.

Also, Hey guys!
I just sent out a mass message to let people know about my blog so they can keep track of me while I'm away! Feel free to leave me comments (not so important now because I have not left yet) but I think it'll be a great way to keep to contact with some of you!
Man, I'm going to miss this place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey! I know you're not gone yet but I send you this message anyway.
Good luck and have lots of fun!!

P.S. We both got our hair did today :P