Friday, August 15, 2008

That's how you know.

22 DAYS?
I'm sorry, what?

My going away party is next week.
This is so bizarre.
It's getting less realistic to me the closer I get to it, does that make any sense?
I guess I've just been excited for such a long time that it's wearing off.

I'm so excited to meet everyone mostly.
James and I are huge kids and cannot wait to spend time together.
I cannot wait to meet everyone else that's there and everyone else that's coming the same time.
I have lots of painting left to do. I also think I'm going to organize my clothing now. To what I'm definitely not taking and what I may take. Something tells me this will take me all day.

I've been having a really rough time with seeing everyone I want to see before I go.
I've been invited EVERYWHERE and I can't get to everything.
Poor Mark Butt has been after me for months and I still let him down.
I'm the worst.

I love all of you but I just feel obligated to some people and can't fit everyone in.


THATS HOW YOU KNOW!
THATS HOW YOU KNOW!
HE'S YOUR LOVE!

I AM GETTING OUT OF CONTROL EXCITED LISTENING TO DISNEY MUSIC NOW.
OH MY GOD
Okay....
Tracey.....
Calm...........
Down.............

HE'LL WEAR YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR JUST SO HE CAN MATCH YOUR EYES!

SWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

My dreams are coming true, how do I control this?

No comments: