Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't give up

hahah mom told me today that my blogs sound suicidal.
so apparently if someone jumps off the Epcot ball you know it was me right?

I am going to try to keep this as positive as I can.
Especially since my mom thinks I sound like I'm manic depressive.

WATCH OUT!! THAT GIRL!! ON TOP OF CINDERELLAS CASTLE!! SHE'S GOING TO JUMP!!
MOM!! IT'S TINKER BELL!

uuuugggg.....

Yeah, I'm doing better.
I had so many moments today that reminded me of why I wanted to be here.
I bonded so well with Hiroko we talked about Japanese Culture until...well now.
So for around 3 hours.

I told her all about mummering and she is like scared to death of it.
It makes me laugh so much.

She's taught me how to write my name in both alphabets and told me all about the great festivals that go on in Japan. She comes from a "very small community" of 599,000 PEOPLE!! More then Newfoundland in total. I love that.

She loves me teaching her English and has given me this book all about the things that go on in Japan. It's written in both Japanese and English so when she cannot really explain the whole idea in English...she shows it to me in the book, I read it and explain it to her in a simple way. She loves it and I love doing it.

She really keeps saying "please come to Japan with your boyfriend! You will love it!"

She's so sweet and I'm very sad that she is leaving in two weeks.
Sigh.

BUT NO SIGHS ALLOWED!
CHEER UP SAD SACK!

Yesterday explodingdog.com posted this picture and I was like "yup...meant to be"
It's my new background.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats my girl......I will see you soon sweety remember that,Kent just called all excited ...Love you Daddy

Anonymous said...

That's the Tracey I know and love!!!!

Mom

Alanna said...

I just had visions of tinkerbell being really depressed and flopping off the top of the castle and...it was so sad.

You are wonderful and it can't get anything but easier!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

=D!

It makes me happy that you are feeling better!
Maybe me, Anthony, and you and Aaron should visit Japan together!

I think that would be swell!

*Muah*!

hjb said...

IF YOU GO TO JAPAN- TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Tracey. I left you a message last night. I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up on your blog- I would have left way more messages. I'm so sorry.

I love you.

You have a home here and there.

<3

Never give up, sissa!!!!!!