Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sooo cold

It's funny that I totally picked the theming for my blog really well.
That I left a little pond filled with people just like me to come to a big pond where I'm just a little fish.

Nice.

So, I am doing alright now that I know I'm 100% leaving. I still have a whole lot of anxiety when I wake up. Be it in the morning or after a nap. I have my flight information.

Date Flt Depart Seat Arrive Stops
----------- --- ----------------------- ---- ----------------------- -----
Thu 27Nov08 969 ORLANDO 7:00am TORONTO 9:42am 0
* Connect * 398 TORONTO 5:00pm ST. JOHN'S 10:41pm 1

Holy layover right?
The cool thing is though that Kristen and Anthony are going to come visit me for lunch during the break I have. Maybe I can even go downtown or something!

IT IS 3 DEGREES OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW HOLY COW

Picture time!





No comments: