Monday, September 8, 2008

Doing better. First set of photos.

Alright so I'm better now.
I had a REALLY hard night. I ended up calling Misty at 1:30am to see if she was still awake and I went over to her and David's room (which I didn't like doing cause I know I'd be bugged if someone did that to me) and I slept in the bed in there room with them.

I was so lonely and needed someone to calm me down.

I'm alright now though, I spoke to Aaron this morning and we're heading out to get my cellphone today at Virgin.

Here's some photos from the past few days :)




My Cousin Heather and Me being Crazy

David makes me look so white. Us being hot.

Beautiful Heather and Holly

Yeah, they're normal?

Misty and I with our "Bone Daiquiris"


David won a POOH BEAR!

Heather being Awesome

Yager Bombs

Myself and Misty


Yeah, I was playing the hick last night!

4 comments:

hjb said...

Oh! That looks fun! Haa haa! Did you go to some kind of festival? XP The Bon Daiquiris look SOOO good! XP

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!!!


Miss you!

Infinite Xs and Os!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whenever you are lonely, call home anytime of the nite. Never feel it is too late. I hate to think of you feeling lonely and not calling.

Love you very much.
Mom
xxxxxxxxxxxx
oooooooooooo

Melanie said...

Hey Tracey.
When I moved away I found it pretty hard at first, I cried a lot but eventually you will get used to it. Don't worry if it takes some time, just make sure you force yourself to have an awesome time so you don't think about it. And I'm sure you will do that! Just hang in there. <3

Anonymous said...

Tracey I miss you so much

I'm sorry i had a difficult night before, I know the feeling, i had a couple of lonely and 'i'm crying but i'm just being a dummy' moment.

I hope you get my number, can you give me your address? I really want to write you letters and draw pictures and also take actual pictures to send you =)

Anthony also misses you and keeps talking about how psyched he is to visit you at Disney! =)

Loveyou!
hope to talk soon