Thursday, September 4, 2008

More boring planning stuff.

So I'm leaving in 2 days.
I have my main luggage packed (I HAVE SO MUCH CLOTHES)
But since I have pretty much my whole wardrobe I realised I can just donate whatever is left because clearly if I'm not taking it, it's not worth a whole lot to me (other then my winter clothes)

I have less space then I thought I had so I'm definitely going to be paying extra for the weight.
I weighed my main piece when I had MOST of my clothes and it was 55pounds. But I realised that my third piece of luggage is too small. :(

We have the hotel booked for the first three days.
Or at least my Grandfather does. (I'm happy because it has a pool!)
Now that I've said that I sound so stupid because I'm sure EVERY hotel has a pool.
I'm a loser and completely forgot where I was going.

It's only 1.5miles away from Disney.
And 8 miles away from where I will live!

I also have all of my paperwork scanned and printed so I have TWO copies of everything.
I have ~$900 to take with me.
So I'll completely be safe with paying my rent at first and getting my work shoes, food and a TV hopefully.

Either way, I'm just writing this just because.
I promise this will be 100% more interesting once I get there.

No comments: