Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry, I don't know how to update.









EDIT: THIS WAS WRITTEN A FEW DAYS AGO

I really enjoy living alone.
I love my roommates, I like how I have an option to be alone or go hang out with them.

I'm just hanging out now on my computer after spending the whole day sleeping after class and I'm just having a beer "Kirinichiban" and some chips and salsa.

Last night I saw wishes at Magic Kingdom and I cried the whole time. 100% of the time. I cannot wait for whomever is coming down here to visit to see them with you guys. The whole time I was crying all I was thinking about was that my wish has come true. The firework display is all about no matter what you just wait and your wish will come true. I was standing there with 5 people I've never known before in my life and experiencing such a great feeling with them. I've bonded so well with everyone here and I love that I can just call up someone and say "want to just go watch the fireworks tonight?" How many people can say that?

16,000 apparently because that's how many employees work for the Walt Disney Company and I'm one of them!!



EDIT: This is today!

So I still love it here but this morning I had the first weird moment where I thought that I was home when I woke up. i woke up and all I hear is two people talking and I was listening trying to figure out who was visiting the house. Turns out it was just my roommates not my parents friends. It was a weird feeling.

Once our japanease roommates move out Ashley (my like best canadian friend here) is moving into my room and we're making it AWESOME. We got a TV at the throw out the night before last and I'm so excited! So now I have a TV in my room! (or I will soon)

Sorry this blog sucks because I'm really hungry and tired and don't want to write but it's just been so long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss you :(

Hope to talk soon!

Loveyou

Anonymous said...

Those beers are gianormous.
Also, drop me a line or something sometime! This blog is not enough to convince me that you aren't dead. :P It could just be a blog-bot pretending to be Tracey

-Sammy