Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's starting to get hard already.

I'm scared
I'm lonely.

I don't know if it's something that's only really happening cause I just got here or if it's just at night but I needed to get out of the room just now.

I'm sitting on the stairs outside trying to get an internet connection in hopes of talking to someone from home.

I keep fantasizing about going home and being with Aaron and everyone.
I'm trying not to cry but I am really lonely.

I just had such a great day today with Greg and Pop and everyone but just when it gets late at night and everyone is asleep I just get so upset. I want to call Aaron but it's way to late. I know it is but I just want to talk to someone from home.

Nobody is on MSN.
Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep and that tomorrow will come soon.
I miss having a hand to hold :(

I'm a stupid mess

2 comments:

hjb said...

I'll stay up a little later on MSN then!!! ^^

I miss you tooo, and I've been trying not to cry too- but I'm epic fail at that.

I love you Tracey, we'll webcam soon and everything! <3

INFINITE XS AND OS!!!!

Call me on my cell whenever!!! :) Even if it's late! <3

Jenn said...

Don't worry, once you start work you'll make SO many friends you definitely won't be alone (and most of them don't fall asleep as early as I did last night... sorry about that!)

I can't wait to meet you!!!!
<3 Jenn