Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the first two days.

So I had my first bennigins last night.
I ate a hamburger bigger then Jenn's head.
Jenn also ate a burger bigger then her head (IT WAS SO GOOD)

I went for a swim and met tons of UK people (which I'm now great friends with)
I got to meet Charlotte, Mauro, Casey, Jenn and James (the people I've been waiting to meet)
It was great we hung out went out for Pints.

Then me and Jenn had a sad moment together, I attended my first throw-out.
It was the saddest thing.
Basically two people were leaving we went to "the car wash" where the throw outs happen.
They both brought stuff they were getting rid of and told a story about everything.
I ended up coming home with 1000million hangers and a desk lamp.

Jenn also got a helmet so we can play "3 man"
We know nothing about it and apparently nobody would play it.

http://www.webtender.com/handbook/games/threeman.game

I just looked it up and me and Jenn are going to play it because the guy have us a helmet.
Jenn, I'll pick up dice today.

At the end of the throw in everyone got around and sang a cool version of O'Canada.
It was so sad but so nice.

My throw in was supposed to be tonight but there is only 2 of us so were waiting for the next arrival group and combining them.


I came home around 1am and stayed up until around 2:30 talking to Ashley (my Canadian roommate) and Julie and Julia (also both Canadian) They were all so great! I also met my ACTUAL roommate yesterday she's from Japan her name is Hiroko and is so sweet and cute.

I headed out at around 9 this morning for my first class and I just got out. Now I'm having a little nap and heading to Vista at 1:45 to get my housing ID.

I'll post pictures of my room and people later!
LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!
I'm doing much better, thanks to everyone for leaving comments and words of wisdom.
They really meant a whole lot.

ALSO EMILY BRIANNA RUDKIN
I love you and miss you tons. I promise we will talk soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are feeling better ....Love You Dad

hjb said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES INFINITY TRINITY AND BEYOND!!! <333333 I'm here for calling~! I don't have a messaging machine- but if I don't talk to you, I will leave you messages on your phone! <3

Sissas until the end!

<3

Feel better soon, sissa, I love you, and aaron loves you and we miss you so much! Focus on your present, because we're still here- not physically, but I'll be sending you lots of messages to the point you might actually want to tell me to stop. XP

I'm glad you met a lot of new UK people to be buds! Along with the few you've been waiting to see!! <3

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROOM AND YOUR PHOTO WALL! I'm going to draw you more drawings and write you some letters, and then send them so you can put them on your wall! And I'll send you some of my safety/security/special/lucky charms! Then, just like I have your brown hat, and a few of your shirts and loads of clothes and notes and drawings and cards you gave me, you'll have some drawings and charms and letters!!!! <3333 (Even though you have my purple scarf too. XP You can keep it though!! ^^)

And about Hiroko- FROM JAPAN!? :O OHEMGEE!! THAT'S SOO COOOL!!!!! *O* I WISH I HAD A ROOMMATE FROM JAPAN! >.<

INFINITE XS AND OS!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

I have dice! <3!